You cannot even think how stressful a disorganized shifting of house can be. But an organized way of shifting can cut down a lot of stress from your head. You will require a pre planning of the removal process.
Though you will be hiring removalists from Hunter Valley for lifting your stuff, still it can get way more irksome. Following are some points to be kept in mind for an easy and organized shifting on the day of moving.
- Keep your phone’s battery full. Keep your phone with you at all times. The furniture removals you are hiring can call you anytime for any problem. If you do not receive their call then it can result in a lot of chaos. Another good tip is to give them a substitute phone number to contact you.
- You must take care about the parking area the removal truck is going to require. Heavy weighted trucks tend to crack roads and that is why professionals will never park their truck on every road. You will need to save a generous area strategically by parking cars in a different way.
- For accountability reasons you should never load your truck with treacherous items, like combustible items, poisons etc. You must separate these unsafe goods before the removal team arrives. You must always transport them yourself.
- According to many state laws, a removal team is not allowed to disconnect or reconnect any of your electrical appliances. You will need to do that prior to their arrival.
- Wreck all your beddings and gym equipment to save your time and of your removal company. A good tip is to dismantle all the nuts and bolts and put them separately for helping professionals in a proper packing.
- After you disconnected your washing machine from water and electric supply you will need to lower the hoses to drain all the water in them; but do not lose the washers.
- Empty your fridge and freezer as much as you can by consuming the food stored in it. Drain out the condensation tray at the back of your fridge. A great hack for getting a nice refreshing smell is to put a few drops of vanilla in it.
- The potted plants in your home and the outdoor furniture are nice places for spiders to make web. Before the arrival of your removal team, be sure to clean all the untidy spider webs and kill the spiders. You will also need to empty the ceramic clay pots to avoid any breakage or cracks in the pots.